Wednesday, May 19, 2004

It's raining, it's pouring ...

Well there you go. Last night around 11ish the heavens opened. Unfortunately I was inside at the time and the downpour was coming from the ceiling and through the walls. Given that the upstairs property is empty, "Houston we have a problem". Thames Water were useless, my Home Emergency Insurance didn't really help much. So after 45 minutes of watching my hall way fill up I had to take action. Armed with a wrench I got to the Thames Water stop cock in Hither Green Lane and turned all the water off. Oh how we laughed. NOT. Now I have to deal with all the insurance companies, red tape, managing agents. Would you credit it.

So it's West Sham against the Nigels in Cardiff next Saturday. Talk about another match that I won't bother taking in. Luckily there are loads of things for me to do. Like watch some paint dry .... :)

I've just been looking at the Sun. The newspaper thang not the red ball in the sky. What's that Elaine Lordan all about? I'm sure Kev said she was his ideal bird ... I'm sure he did.

So are you all going to see that new film Song 9 ... ???? Yea right.

My tune of the day: Kiss, kiss, kiss - Ananda Project

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com