Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I'm really a "Nice Guy"

Thanks for that Dave ...!!!

I had one of those journeys to work. Some bloke wanted to wear his rucksack on his back, on a packed train. He then decided he wanted to turn every 2 minutes, so sent 10 people flying. Another idiot then wanted to yawn every 30 seconds. You get the picture, a dirty garlic yawn, no hand over the mouth. Then some bloke wanted to walk down the platform reading his book. What's that all about? I don't get it really ...

It's the champions league final tonight. When Jorge goes up to lift the Euro Cup ... we'll be there !!!!

Oh and Big Brother starts this Friday. I hate BB, but you know at some point I'll end up watching it ... I can't wait.

I'm just reading the front of the Metro about the artwork that was lost in the fire somewhere in London. There's a pic of Tracey Emin's tent emblazoned with the name of everyone she has had sex with. Hmmmm, it made me think. If Kevin Everest did one, would it just say "Myself" ?????

My tune of the day: We've Only Just Begun - The Monty Alexander Trio

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com