Friday, January 23, 2004

Off the Wall

Well I ended up in the White House in Clapham last night. A good vibsey night and blagged it into the VIP room. Why a VIP room you may ask? Well I asked the same question ... and found out when I got inside. It was a Pop Idol convention. Michelle McManus, or Mick to her pals, the bloke who came second that no one can remember and the young girl who had a good voice (sort of) but was a bit giggly. It was all a bit sureal, because there was a destinct lack of talent on show but they have all had their 15 minutes. On another note that Michelle is big, and I mean BIG !!!!!

I bought the special edition re-edit of Michael Jacksons 1979 Off the Wall album. Quality. For all of his faults he was able to belt out a tune. The demo version of Don't stop ... tune.

Well the weekend is getting nearer and the painting needs to be done. If I get up early I could get a coat on before Soccer AM. But then again am I missing anything if I don't watch it. The same tired old format, a sooper boys club with Helen Chamberlain to break it up a bit and the girl who lives in Luton supports Liverpool and wouldn't understand scouse if she had been in the Barry Grant fan club. The only thing that makes me chuckle is when they have a pop at Moyles ... what a plum he is.

Well the CIFC email list has been quiet today. No ramblings from Kev or Bernie. They do make me laugh .... sort of.

Well it's time to go to Stabucks for a white choc mocha.

My tune of the day: Testify - Byron Stingley

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com