Tuesday, January 13, 2004

As they say, another day ... another dollar.

At least it wasn't raining this morning as I made my way down to the station. "Fully loaded" came the cry over the loud speaker ... I'll give you "fully loaded", any room for one more on top?????

Breakfast was a veritable smorgasbord of ham, egg and cheese ... you know what, the Atkins diet rocks ... if only I had some sugar free strawberry jelly ... I would have been in Atkins heaven.

It's all systems go this evening. To quote "a trip to the Royston Varsey of football grounds !!!" ... yes, you've guessed it ... Park View Road, the San Siro ... the home of the Wings, Welling United Football Club. The Wings on a climb up the Dr Martins Prem are entertaining Grantham Town. Entertaining should be used here liberally because it's been years since they entertained anyone ... it's a crowd thing ... oh yes ... a crowd thing. Now Grantham Town have a goalkeeper called Mario Ziccardi, and if last years match is anything to go by, it will be fun and games tonight. (Note: It is quite sad that I remember the Welling/ Grantham match from last year, oh well I need to get out more.)

The office is quiet, so me being me have livened up the proceedings with the sound of the Jasper Street Company. It's all, as they say good in da hood.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com