Tuesday, January 20, 2004

It's raining, it's pouring ...

Well I s'pose no news is good news on the Parker front. Then again, who am I trying to kid!!!

It's been raining all day and bloody depressing with it. The rain has been hitting the window as I stare out, with only the sound of Soul24-7 bringing a cheery smile to my face. I need an apple pie to cheer me up ... but I'm hanging in there ... I won't do it, no I won't.

There's been an interesting debate over the CIFC newsgroup today. That's a group of Charlton supporters to the uneducated. It concerns the purchase of a £900 coats and the use of internet dating sites ... well I say I love the coat but not sure a computer is gonna give you good loving ... ya dig.

My tune of the day: Lucky Star - Ron Carroll

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com