Wednesday, January 21, 2004

I feel like chicken tonight ...

I had the craving for KFC. Every now and then it kicks in ... and my will being what it is, I go hot footing it. And I had to have chips as well. Chips, I ask you. I haven't eaten chips for over a month ... so there you have it.

Tea, I've drunk more cups today that in the past month put together. A nice strong cup, a splash of milk and no sugar. What more could you ask for, eh .. eh ???

It's the company meeting this evening. Every month we have one. We all come together to chew the fat, then go and drink the profits. I'll be on the white wine though. Can't be doing with beer. I've realised that beer sucks.

My tune of the day: Goin' up in Smoke - Eddie Kendricks

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com