Monday, January 19, 2004

Painting by numbers ...

Why is decorating so boring? There I am trying my damndest to get white to go over blue in one coat!!! Well it aint happening. But it was made a tad better by the c(r)apital gold commentary from Goodison, where the boys put up a sterling performance to win 1-0.

I've been to Goodison 3 times. Each time we have lost. The two times in the last 5 years I ain't been we have won. Well I will be keeping away.

Another experience with halitosis on the train this morning. It was one of those push on jobbies, where you are too close for comfort. A woman’s phone went off; she answered it about 7 inches from my face ... with a blast. er breath stunk. No not just smelt a bit ... was absolute abysmal. Clean your teeth luv ... !!!!

I cooked on Friday night. Topside of beef, with a tomato and caper sauce ... accompanied by an exotic variation of cauliflower. I am good even if I say so myself!!! Even the company surprised me ... now that’s controversial.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com