Thursday, January 15, 2004

It's all so quiet ...

Well it was on the 8:02 from Hither Green this morning. No one talking, just the tinny sound of crap headphones and the odd mobile. All very weird because you can usually eaves drop a conversation or two, just to pass the time you understand. But what is it will smelly peeps on the trains. Some people do stink. WHY??? Don't they have mates who will tell them ... about their halitosis and BO. Maybe not, but do they have to push on next to me ??? Do they, do they !!!

Anyway, I was getting the tube from Aldgate East to Cannon street last night. You know, I bought the Standard ... jumped on, sat down. The usual stuff. So we pull into Cannon Street. No big rush just me. The doors open and just as I am about to exit, some plank wants to get on. Shoulder to shoulder ... **BANG***. The question is what to do? What would you do? Well this is me, so the usual spin ... eyeball to eyeball ... my mouth cuts in. "Fukin muppet". He looks, I look ... he sits down, the doors shut ... I walk off whistling. What was that all about? But you get the picture ... all very satisfying.

I've had my white chocolate mocha so I'd better settle down to some work. The bosses ain't in and the phone aint rung once. Three emails in an hour.

My tune of the day: Supernatural thing - Ben E King

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com