Friday, January 16, 2004

It's all in the wrists ...

It has been raining ain't it. Rain, rain and more rain. I hate the rain, but they keep telling us that the water table needs it, so there you have it.

I ended up spending more money last night. Another trip to Zara, to see what they have left in the sale and another spend fest on ebay. I actually can't help myself, but did I actually need a set of thermal underwear, a cricket jumper and a bikers jacket. Answers on a postcard.

Well it's friday, and the weekend is upon us. It's gonna be one of those weekends though. I need to get some decorating done. So I have to have my get up and do it head on, and not my I can't be arsed head. It's only the hallway and I could do it in two days but, how exciting is that???

No more news on Scotty to Chelsea. You have to laugh though don't you. NO !!! Ok then you have to cry .. !!!

My tune of the day: Makes you blind - The Glitter Band

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com