Tuesday, January 27, 2004

I'm a celebrity get me out of here ...

What a sad day it is when I sit down in front of the TV to watch a reality TV programme.Was I messmarised by Razors sharp wit, by the thought of what Mike Reid was gonna spin next, or the actual size of Jordans thrups. Well who knows but what I did discover is how crap I actually am. Get a life boy, go out ... get a hobby. Don't ... I repeat don't stagnate in front to this toot. You have to laugh don't you.

Well the word on the street is that Chelsea have signed Scotty Parker and it will be announced on Thursday. Why they can't just put us out of out missery now I don't know ... oh well, there goes Europe.

I've also had word that Bernie has signed off of the CIFC email list. And it's all because of me. I had a go at him, supposedly ... so he's cried off. Oh well, NEXT!!!

I have to get to Tunbridge Wells on Saturday. I have no idea where it actually is, so I'd better have a look on Streetmap
It's the bosses 40th birthday party and I'm gonna have to drive. So no VT's for me. What's a poor boy to do, down in the suburbs without a friend in the world ... lol, now I'm sure I'll find something to do.

My tune of the day: I'll Alway's Love My Mama - The Intruders

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com