Thursday, January 29, 2004

Snow Balls ...

What a day it has been. Hundreds of emails off of the Charlton email list all talking about the imminent sale of Spotty Parker. Looks like he's going to he Chels, but how much we get in return will be anyone's guess. Anything from £8 mill through to £12 mill has been suggested. Oh well, there she blows as they say over that side of London ... there she blows.

So we had a bit of snow last night. You have to laugh don't you. It wasn't that much, maybe a couple of inches, but you would have thought it was a couple of feet. All the trains stopped running, traffic wagridlocked, people slipping anslidingng everywhere. Whatever happened to the gritter lorries, or the gritter trains for that matter. Do I want too much?? Do I expect too much??? I hope not, 'cause I pay my money and make my choices ... Connex South East my arse.

Why don't people put their hand over their mouth when they yawn? Too many people now just stand there with their mouths open, yawning away. And on packed trains it'distgustingng. Come on whatever happened to manners???

My tune of the day: Off the Wall - Michael Jackson

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com