Thursday, January 22, 2004

Curry in a hurry ...

No beer drunk last night, just copious amounts of vodka and tonic. Followed by a nice bit of mutton tikka. Luckily I remembered to drink two pints of water before falling into bed. Great, but I was kept awake all night by a full bladder. I couldn't be arsed to get up and go.

It's Thursday already and the thought of another weekend decorating has really got my juices flowing. Well there's no footie this weekend, as Don King keeps reminding us it FA Cup weekend and we are bleedin out. So if there's a good time to get painting this weekend seems primed.

Bought a couple of train tickets for the toon in March. Not a bad price, but you can only travel on certain trains, wearing red rouge, a straw hat and being able to whistle Dixie. As Jim says "Let the train take the strain!!!" I'm not too sure on hotels though. I've stayed in a few up there and they do range from the sublime to the ridiculous. I've stayed in flee pits and 5 star. Do I really need to waste money on a room I won't spend any time in ???? Questions, questions. The Carlisle mob are booked in a hotel called Crapville, on Crap Street. I don't believe them, but who knows eh. Stranger things have happened.

Oh ... and another thing. Watch Question Time tonight BBC1 at 10:35. The panel includes Norman Jay ... so there's only one thing to say.

My tune of the day: Good Times - Chic

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com