Friday, November 10, 2006

Weekend

I can't believe that a week ago I was in Blackpool stroke Southport. A week is a long time in show business. It was sunny and I had mostly been eating bacon and eggs.

It comes around every 6 months, and it's quality. You can't beat Southport as an event. The peeps, the music, almost everything. Even Ginger.

It's Wigan away tomorrow. It's funny how my need for football has diminished. The JJB is a stadium I haven't been to but I don't feel the urge. Sod that, I'd prefer to wap the score up. I think it's the journey home that does it.

Roll on 5:30.

It'sd Claires birthday today, so I had to share a bottle at lunch time. I'm a tad squiffy at the mo, but that's the way to live your life.

I was thinking about cleaning the car tomorrow. Or more to the point, getting the car cleaned. It's been 6 months!!!!! Maybe a valet would work as well.

I've just been watching some old boxing highlights on YouTube. The Benn/ McClellan fight. Roy Jones Jnr and James Toney. It's all there. Even Charlton stuff ... now that's quite sad.

My tune of the day: X is coming - DMX

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com