Thursday, November 02, 2006

It's a Northern Thing ....

It's off to Blackpool tonight. Rock on .... that is if Wendal gets his ass in gear.

Then it's Southport tomorrow, 3 days of hell!!!!

I'm missing another game on Saturday. That's two in quick succession, what with the Arse playing when I was on my holibobs. Can't they arrange thgese games with us supporters in mind!!!!! One answer ... NO.

I just hope it's not too cold up North tomorrow. I've only got a small wee jacket.

Have you noticed how all the postage costs seem to have doubled in price. I sent a package to fay and was charged 7 notes!!!! I remember when it used toi be tuppence.

Oh, I twatted my foot against the cupboard last night and my pinkie has ballooned. I'm using freeze spray but it still hurts. Now I know what Gary Lineaker feels like.

Blimey the West Indies only went and won their Semi.

My tune of the day: Jump to it - Aretha Franklyn

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com