Monday, November 27, 2006

Kevin Pietersen

It was about 12:05 this morning when KP threw in the towel. He chipped it to mid on and that was that. It's a funny game that cricket, but at least it went into the fifth day.

In relation to football, I witnessed total ineptitude on Saturday. First from Charlton, who were pish poor then from Everton, who had a bloke tie up his lace when Charlton were attacking. If the ELK had done that he would have been run out of dodge. It was poor though.

I've been watching I'm a Celebrity but don't really understand the concept. Surely these people aren't celebrities? Toby Anstis!!!! Myleene Klass!!!! Matt Willis!!!! Blimey O'Reilly????

I saw my first house of the year with decorations up yesterday. Very understated but decorations none the less.

Picture this. It's 6:45 the alarm goes off. I put on the TV and the news says that Network Rail have made a profit. Their first since inception in 2002. They continue with the astonishing fact that 9 out of every 10 trains run on time.

Fast forward to 8:15 ...

There I am at Hither Green waiting for the 8:19. At 8:20 they announce a platform change that causes a scrum and people launching themselves at the stairs. We cram on the 8:19 an 8:25 and I get off at London Bridge. I cross the platform to get a train to Cannon Street and am met with the 8:17 train coming in at 8:42. So is it me that attracts late trains ... or have Newtwork Rail lied?????

A thousand notes a year rocks, doesn't it?

What is it with Britney Spears in the paper lills a kimbo. Your a mother don't you know!!!!1

My tune of the day: Winners - Kleeer

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com