Wednesday, November 22, 2006

2012

Well pardon me for passing an opinion but it looks like the Olympics is going tits up for us Londoners. It seems it will be us, yes us Londoners who will be forking up for the 1-3 billion pounds short fall. Us Londoners who will have our hands in our pockets so they can build those Olympic traffic lanes around our city, they can build an Olympic Sized swimming pool, and piss half of the East End off. It's quite funny how the VAT wasn't originally costed in, supposedly ... and how all the costs have suddenly escalated. Surely they should have written in high costs and then wowed everyone when it came well within budget!!!! Or is that my way of thinking?

The thing is when it comes down to it, just watch every muppet from Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield come and get the bleeding tickets. I bet there won't be a ticket to be had for anything, not even the formation dancing bobsleigh. It's bollocks all of it.

Oh one minute Sir Chris of Powell is coming back as the third coach!!!!! Then he isn't. Shouldn't they go for Morts? That's what Lennie said.

It's time to get a better Broadband deal. Now the question is does wireless actually work? Answers on a postcard.

I've got a Raspberry Krispy Kreme to go with my cup of tea this afternoon. I may have to go do it now.

One for Sir Bob of Jim, did you see Michael Richards in his racist rant!!!! Well I've burnt all my Seinfeld DVD's. Only in America.

My tune of the day: Juicy fruit - MTUME

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com