Thursday, November 23, 2006

Blimey

It's Thursday, and all is well. Just back from the Hogs head, half a bottle of red and a veggie burger. Rock on.

It's football on Saturday ...12:freakin' 45 kick off. Oh well, can't wait.

I've just realised I get up in the dark, go home in the dark .... it's just always dark. Could I have SAD disease, or is that Freddie Flintoff?

I watched the first 30 mins and last hour of the first day today. I have to say England were abysmal. They have no chance. I'll watch some more tonight .... Gilo in front of Monty, he's havin' a laff.

I finally got round to watching the second episode of Lost last night. Quality is all I can say, quality.

Jan Leeming on that Jungle programme ... television heaven, or television hell!!!!!

My tune of the day: Open Sesame - Kool and the Gang

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com