Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Long way back ....

Did you see the pictures of Freddie shaking Ricky Pontings hand at the end of the test? What a scruffy boy. A blue singlet, unkept hair and tatoos. Ponting was resplendent in his blazer. Tells you something.

I'm trying out the Waterloo and City line tonight. I've never needed to before but I need to get over to Waterloo to get my Eurostar tickets. So as I'm in the City it makes sense. I'm told it gets really

I've only had one cup of tea today ... blimey. Must crack on.

I'm thinking about going to Upton Park tomorrow to see the FA Youth match. I haven't seen the kids play in years, so it could be quite good. I remember going to an FA Youth Cup match at Maine Road between City and Utd back in the day.

My tune of the day: I got the feeling - James Brown

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com