Thursday, November 09, 2006

Things that make you laugh

I read this today and it made me chuckle ... It could have been me, ooohhh yeah

1. Meander-thals. Everywhere I go, people seem to be getting in my way. However, on further inspection, they aren't going anywhere until they see me. Then they want to get there sharpish. I think we now need walking licenses. You can't walk on a public pavement until you have passed your walking proficiency.

2. Window-seat-aphobics. Get on any mode of public transport and you'll see these bastads. They sit as far away from the window as possible then frown when you want to get past. What's the problem window freak? Scared someones gonna sit on your colostomy bag?

I'm just having a nice cup of tea and an eccles cake. It's all about the finer things in life. That's why I'm wearing tweed.

I saw Graham Poll was at it again last night. It was never a penalty, so McFadden got what he deserved. Have you heard the latest about the Terry sending off. It made me laugh.

My tune of the day: Respect - Aretha Franklin

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com