Thursday, November 30, 2006

Kings of Upton Park

Well I got to Tower Hill and waited last night. Waited and waited ... about 20 freaking minutes. Upton Park here I come. I was off to see the FA Youth Cup Third Round. I got there at 5 to 7 there was one turnstyle open and a long que of kids. Two stewards kept asking if people had tickets!!!!! I ask you. Finally they said if you had the correct money you could go round the side. So clutching my three pound notes I did that. I took my seat at 5 past.

Well both teams huffed and puffed and failed to blow the house down. I sat there and drunk my cup of PG tips. I spoke to Sir Bobalot on the phone about the merrits of Youth football, and after 90 minutes with the score 0-0 and another 30 minutes looming, I buggered off. I had a turkey stirfry waiting in Leytonstone.

I found out this morning that the mighty Addicks had won 1-0 with a scorcher in Extra time. Well done boys.

I've just been getting all the tunes ready for New Years Eve. A proper Disco Inferno. Just found few Trammps tunes, some Tom Moulton Mixes and some corkers by Patrick Adams. Could be a good one.

I may have some news tomorrow .. so watch this space.

My tune of the day: Disco Juice - Phreek

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com