Tuesday, November 21, 2006

An Essex Whine ...

Lakeside noveaux rocks.

It's been a busy few days, busy doing nothing.

Luckily I didn't go to Reading on Saturday. Gerry got me out of jail there. By all accounts it was woeful. I think that many of our lot went there expecting the season to take off. I think the reality check kicked them right in the bollocks. I got a few text whilst I was walking round Lakeside, and it wasn't good. I was happy to be in TK Max as oppossed to the Madjeski.

I got to see the Borat film on Friday. The Stratford Roxy isn't much cop, but the film fitted into the surroundings. There were a few belly laugh moments, and a few cringes. The fight was spot on.

The Sky plus malarky is kicking in. I saved Lost, RAW, Match of the Day, the David Haye fight ... and I still haven't got round to watching the damn things. I'll have to do it this evening. Between some ironing.

It's nearly Christmas. I know because I was wrapping some pressies last night. Yep, I have bought some Christmas presents and have wrapped them and put them under the tree. Well I would if I had put the tree up, but its the 21st November, so I've got a few weeks before the tree goes up.

What does everyone want for Chrimbo then? Three points!!!!!

My tune of the day: Tengo Said (The Batidos Song) - Batidos

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com