Thursday, November 16, 2006

Complete

Well my life is now complete, Sky plus is on the go. I've put it off, and put it off, but yesterday I had it fitted and I'm pausing stuff for the sheer fun of it. Adverts, you're having a laugh.

I also popped to the doctors yesterday. I've had a few aches and paines and thought as I was off, I'd pop along. After half an hour wait, I was first in the queue I was in with the Doc for about 3 minutes. I told her my symptoms and she agreed and sent me packing!!!! The NHS, quality.

Bleedin Gerry didnt come up with the tickets to Reading. It was sold out. Ask someone to do something and you are always left waiting. It's not a difficult thing to do!!! So it looks like decorating, or Borat on Saturday.

The ashes starts in a week. Poor old Tresco.

It's the City Addicks meeting tonight. That should be a giggle.

My tune of the day: Nights In Brazil - Leon Ware

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com