Friday, November 24, 2006

Creeeeckit ....

There I was this morning ... 2 am as the first session came to an end. What was all that about I thought!!!!! It's been hype all the way, but please how crap have Harmy and Giles been. Anderson wasn't much better and it's all down to Freddie. I woke up at 6:45, by 7:10 there were 3 wickets down!!!!! Well that's the Ashes for another 2 years. Get them at Trent Bridge and we may (see I said WE) be in with a shout.

Now I have Sky + it's quality having Sky in the bedroom. I was able to go to bed at 8 and flik last night. Now that was a sight.

I've had a few Chrimbo party invites come through already. It's still only 24 November, and there are trees up, cards being sent and parties ready. Blimey, I know I've qrapped a few pressies but come on.

On a side note, 02 are proper crap, and the white chocolate phone is not too far behind.

I've been doing a bit of searching on Soul Train now this is how it should be.

My tune of the day: Live it up - Isley Bros

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com