Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Onwards mad erm,

Well talk about overcome the odds. A Tuesday night in Derbyshire and I was expecting us to roll over and die. Twoo minutes in ... seems like I can call it. Supporting Charlton isn't an easy feat. I listened to part of it on BBC Five Xtra. They do like to talk the underdog up, but how many chances did we missin Extra time? Blimey, Dowie even got abuse from some peeps in the crowd. Things are looking up.

I did some ironing last night. I could do three weeks ironing if I wanted. Have I got too many clothes?

I've just read that Miss Great Britain has been stripped of her title, for wait for it .. getting her lulllies out. A glamour model, maybe Page Three ... now there's a surprise.

It's getting colder. Time for the big coats.

It's Christmas Coffee time at Starbucks!!!!!!!!!!!! Eggnog latte anyone? Seems a tad early, but hey money is money.

I'm just about feeling myself again after the OoOP North experience. It's actually good to catch up with people, and see them get older every 6 months. It's a shame that Woody got scared out of going.

My tune of the day: Mysterious Vibes - The Blackbyrds

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com