Wednesday, October 12, 2005

TV Farce

So the TV licence is going up from £127 to £180 by 2013!!!!!! Hang on. That's 8 years. Yes, it's 2.3% above inflation but hey in comparison to the Council Tax, PAYE/ NI and every other tax it's a bargain.

I had a night in eating pie and mash and watching Love Soup. I then had an early night, and was only interupted by a 2:30am call of nature.

It's now raining, so my plan on doing a bit of shopping will have to wait. I may have to go home and watch a load of blokes running round. Not good.

It's just dawned on me I'm off to the theatre on saturday. Over to Guildford to see Hedwig and the Angry Inch. I'm not too sure what it's about but Claire said it is supurb. Hopefully there will be dinner when I get home. I say hopefully.

I was just thinking, I usually spend my Saturdays watching the sublime, so is this Saturday the ridiculous?

I actually need a holiday.

My tune of the day: It's time to think about it - David Moore ft Leandra

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com