Thursday, October 13, 2005

Just like that ...

We're gonna win the World Cup. We can see it now, we'll beat Brazil 3-1 in the Final and Becks will be lifting the trophy. Not the Jules Rimet one that Bobby lifted but that new one. Yes, indeed ... I can see it now.

Call me an old romantic, but wouldn't England winning the World Cup be great? No!!! What will hapen is all the Chavs will be out. Women will be saying they have always liked Soccer. There will be an open top bus parade around Luton, with Gazza getting his "tits" out again. Oh what fun. Peter Crouch will be the golden shoe winner. Luke Young will be in the World XI, and Sven will become a Sir. Crack on I say.

I caught a glimpse of the match last night but turned it off when Crouch came on for Wright-Philips. Sod that.

I had one of them nights. I woke with a start at 8:00 am this morning. Given that my alarm should or would have gone off at 6:45 am I must have slept through it. No tea or tiffen for me this morning.

It's been a busy old week. Working late, not having time to eat properly, it's all a bit sad really. Can't wait for the weekend.

Mr T has spurned the chance to appear on I'm a Celebrity. Fool.

My tune of the day: Acid Poke - Adaonis

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com