Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Reality Check ...

No not the fact that Charlton are going to whoop Chelski this evening. Just the realisation that I have some bad habits. Like buying the Sun as my daily read. What a muppet!!!

On the day after Rosa Parks died, page 12 of the Metro, the S*n has a full page advert for the Klu Klux Klan. Totally unbelievable. It's the first time I've been down with the Scousers for a long time. You can keep this piece of trash.

Anyway, it's a sellout tonight. The Reds move over to West London on a roll. A cheese one at that. Hopefully we put up a good performance, but who knows. It's a funny old game.

It also seems like I did Palarse a favour yesterday. Galvinated them to become European Champions. Jeeez.

It's the Southport Weekender in just over a week. I can't believe it was a year ago that I was getting ready to go to Brazil. Unbelievable.

I need to get my car tuned. If anyone knows a good garage please let me know.

My tune of the day: Date with the rain - Eddie Kendricks

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com