Friday, October 21, 2005

Ruddie who ... ??

Brummies that's who. A good manners survey revealed that peeps from Birmingham are the rudest, peeps from the Toon are the most polite and that Londoners came in 5th behind Cardiff and Exeter. Sod that I say ... the Readers Digest poll states that women are more polite than men, the North are more polite than the South and something else about white van drivers. I ask you ... Readers Digest!!!!

It's X Factor tomorrow and I would say I tried not not to comment about last weeks fiasco. Chico who I would say was the worst ever contestant on the final show was saved and some girl group wasn't. They were both crap, but please Chico was so crap it was embarrassing. I think I may have been able to sing a tune better than him, as long as it was something about Benny Fenton and Theo Foley.

I see old Philip Green gave himself dividends of over a billion pounds. I hope Mr Mooley got his share if Phil was dishing it out. The fat womens shop has never had it so good.

It was raining so hard this morning I put on a big coat and carried an umbrella. Now the sun is out I think I may sweat on the way home. That surely calls for a few beers. I may have to look on ebay for a mac.

My Mum phoned up this morning to say she was going to Portsmouth for the weekend. Given that Charlton are playing there I was a tad confused and thought she had started following the Addicks away. No she's off to see some of the Trafalgar celebration stuff. So my Mum is in the place Charlton are playing, I will be staying in doors maybe catching the match op Sky ... strange ... how times have changed.

My tune of the day: - Why Do Fools Fall In Love - Frankie Lymon

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com