Monday, October 17, 2005

The Guildford three

Well it was three quid actually. I bought a ticket on Saturday at Hither Green. As there were no humans available I had to buy a ticket using the machine. So a cheap day return to Guildford with a Gold Card was paid for, £7.45. When I got to Waterloo and stood with Claire and Poppy as they got their ticket, I was surprised to find their ticket cost £4.45. Quality, absolute quality. So I was overcharged for the priviledge. It may be £3 but it's the bleedin principle. I will be heading over to get my £3 back this evening.

So we went to Guildford. Stopped for some Vodka and then sat and watched Hedwig and the Angry Inch. All very interesting if you could make out what the "Rock Opera" was about? It passed over my head at great speed. Nandoes was packed when we came out so ended up in Burger King ... oh the life, the life fantastic.

I would have to say that the rest of the weekend was spent in Sofa heaven.

It's football tonight. The return of Claus. We all know he will put in a blinding tackle tonight, oh well maybe not but will be instrumental in all of Foolhams good play. It's been over 2 weeks since we last played so it will be interesting to see the shape of things. Will Bothroyd get a berth on the bench? Will Herman be back?

It was a horrible morning. Autumn is here. The leaves have fallen off the trees. It's all downhill to Christmas.

My tune of the day: I declare War - Double Exposure

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com