Thursday, October 27, 2005

Fifty percent service ...

On the District Line last night. Then as we know everything from Charling Cross shuts at 11:30. Maybe that would bother me on a normal night, but last night wasn't just any night. It was the night Mourinho and his band of half wits lost at the spiritual home that is Stamford Bridge. Yep, they lost on penalties but I think you'll find that they still lost. England don't say they didn't lose to Germany at Euro 96, or Sunderland didn't lose in 98. I can still see all them Italians saying they didnt lose the World Cup in 94. Oh well Jose, I'm sure Jorg was having a beer for you last night.

A quick shout out for the good guys out there, led by the one Chrissy Powell. After saying that maybe Chrissy had seen better days he put all that to one side last night and led by example. True gritt, a top geezer if ever there was one.

On the downside, Alan Shearer is all over the papers. I wanted to do him, blah, blah ... bleedin blah. If you see the pictures Shearer "accidently" elbowed Jason Whittle before getting one back. I excentuate thye word accidently because we all know that Shearer has gone round wacking people for years. Jon Fortune got done, as did a few Villa players before a slightly innocuouse challenge gave Wor Alan a second yellow and his first sending off. I remember him booting a Leicester player in the head, and diving over Andy Petterson to try and win a penalty down at the Valley. Let's have an interview with Justin Whittle.

I picked up a copy of thye S*N on the train this morning. I just finished skimming it, and in the letters page I read ... " I am very saddened by the fighting in Birmingham between blacks and Asians. Surely they should stick together to deal with the evil like the BNP, not fight amongst themselves ...!!!!"

Whoomp there it is.

My tune of the day: Tired of being your fool - Love Committee

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com