Friday, October 14, 2005

Four ...

How comes everyone owns them great big golf umbrellas? They are not big and not clever. Well they are big, but you know what I mean.

It appears that Petey Crouch got boo'ed on Wednesday against the Poles. A bit weird that, I'm not a great fan but I wouldn't boo.

Autumn is here in full effect. The leaves are falling off the tree's, the rain is pouring down and there is mud everywhere. Half of London is being dug up and its turned into Mudlarck City.

I was just thinking that I went for a job in Kentish Town a few years back. Kentish Town is on the Northern Line. The Northern Line is fcuked. How would I have got to work? Bus!!!??? Yeah right. I would have been in a right old pickle. Lucky that I live in South London then, where the trains are so nice.

I watched Question Time last night, and tried to see past the David Cameron Show. Whether he's puffed a joint or supped on the crack pipe. Who knows!!!! Do we want to know? Are you bothered?

I watched some of the 6 day test this morning. I can't see the point myself, but I'm sure Bernie will be glued.

Are there more people smelling on Garlic on the trains on a friday? There just seems to be. People were reeking this morning.

Should you have beans and tinned tomatoes together, or separate? Does gravy really go on chips? Has anyone ever had a pickled egg sensation?

Roll on this weekend ... I need to chill.

My tune of the day: The Glow of Love - Change

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com