Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Too much salt ...

In Wayne Rooneys diet. Or so they say.

It's been one of them days. I can't believe its' quarter to four!!! I started at dawns crack this morning and haven't stopped.

I may treat myself tonight ... if you get me.

It was interesting to read peeps thoughts on Lewisham. Mooley said it was like Barnsley!!! He jests. Barnsley is like Udderssfield, is like Oldham, is like Grimsby. All of these places were visited watching the might Addicks back in the day. But it ws the QPR game that I wore bondage trousers and the Oxford game that I wore a full length fur coat. It was Villa that I went dressed as a Pearly King, but that's a different story.

We did have a laugh back in the day. When I got David Whytes autograph at Port Vale, and Jean took our pic, you should have seen the look on his face. At Barnsley we asked Mark Bright how Hatty was, and had a bottle of wine outside a Waitrose in Reading.

My tune of the day: Free Love - Juliet Roberts

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com