Monday, April 19, 2004

Keep on running ...

Here's a question ... why. oh why do they shut the Blackwell tunnel at Weekends (well at night anyway.) It took me a freaking hour to get back from Hackney last night. I had to dodge the muppets all jockying to get to the Rotherhithe and then proceed at 15 miles an hour through the damn place. It wasn't good.

I had a weekend on the pish over in Plaistow, well near enough Upton Park. There was a Sikh march/ celebration on Sunday, not sure what that was all about.

I got to the Valley on Saturday still in the same clothes as I had worn on Friday night. I had a couple of badges on the lapel of my jacket. I was then told they were similar to the old gay rainbow thingamy. So was I saying I was gay. Everest would love that ... but what he has to realise is that some people are not threatened, and it's not me that has been getting recent editions of Corrie shipped to Sweden.

So Becks has confessed. Or not for that matter. I would have been quite funny if he had texted Posh a full and frank confession. I can then see Posh as she scrabbles around for the News of the World number to put the record straight. Unbelievable.

Does anyone want to buy a Von Dutch hat? In Norwich green and yellow colours. I can't be seen in one, not after a few drinks over at Wanstead on Sat. Bloody hell.

I got a text from James on Saturday. He said was the Charlton/ Brum game any good. Blimey, talk about waste 20p.

Has anyone seen Kirsty Gallacher's tats in the paper today ... good work.

By all sense and purposes Michelle McManus' career is over ... career?????

Oh, and the No Party are going to win the next election ...

My tune of the day: Chances Going Round - First Choice

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com