Friday, April 02, 2004

It may be winter outside, but in my heart it's spring ...

Well one minute it's cold, the next it's warm, then it's cold, then it rain, it's warm ... Etcetera, etcetera. What's that all about, eh ???

I have reached 100 contacts on my MSN messenger. I really think I don't know half of them, or have forgotten who they are, but I don't want to delete them just in case. I only talk to a few people on there, but it really is a good real time business tool, it's a shame that most companies won't allow it, think firewall!!!!

I sent my latest mobile phone back to the service provider yesterday. The bleedin thing kept dropping calls and buzzing. I got caught up in the whole 3G thang and signed up. I told them in no uncertain terms that unless they provide me with a fully working mobile phone then the contract is null and void and I will go elsewhere. Unfortunately Three have outsourced their call centre to Bombay and I can't understand a word they say. I might have to get Rav on the case.

It's another weekend and there are a few things I am considering. Sunday is the last day of the Ideal Home Show and I was thinking to popping long. Although I would miss Millwall in the cup. There's also a new Vivian Westwood exhibition at the V&A. Now that has got to be worth a look. Although I'm thinking that most of the people I know would be more at home at a M&S exhibition. You know who you are.

I was just reading the Metro. It appears to have been Chris Tarrants last day at Crapital. Oh my ...

My tune of the day: On & On - Erykah Badu vs The Turbomen -

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com