Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Dear Deidre ...

Sex in a car park, not daring enough, virgin who loves saucy texts. Go on' Deidre.You got it going on girl.. But have you seen the Casebook?? It don't happen, trust me.

So Mr Jim Bennett from Leeds says that the Race Relations Board made a fuss over bIG fAT rON'S comments. They are not there for name calling!!!!Mr Bennett is follically challenged and is always getting called a bald-headed so and so. Comments Mr Williams?? Oh and Jane Fazackerly from Cheltenham says the comments where made out of frustration - she then says there is a difference.

Oh ...

I spent 3 hours clearing out my kitchen last night. Today they should have been installing a new one. Come twelve oclock I'm told the worktop aint arrived. So it will be in a few more days. Blimey, it's never easy.

I've just realised it's the first cricket match of the season this coming Sunday. Plus the CAFC Player of the Year doo, i'm gonna be knackered.

My tune of the day: Twighlight - Maze featuring Frankie Beverley

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com