Tuesday, April 06, 2004

It's ma b'day ...

Well there you go ... 27 ;) it is.

I watched England Expects last night. What I made of it I'm not too sure. It was the usual stuff about racism and all that, but I didn't get the story. Following that there has been a thread on the Charlton email list regarding the comment about a refs turban slipping over his eyes, as he didn't give a pen. All very funny you may think ... or not as the case may be. Let's put it like this, we are indeed living in the 21st century. I don't need to hear jokes about turbans, potatoes or David Beckham. It's not PC, it's just me being me. Some people do though, but why they have to bring it to a public forum is anyone's guess. What do you think Rav??

I've got a half days leave today. I do think that some drinking will be done this afternoon. Starting off around America Square then onwards and upwards ... it's V&T's all the way.

Rebecca Loos ... would you ???

My tune of the day: I believe in a thing called love - Lemar

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com