Monday, April 05, 2004

Things can only get better ...

Sang D:Ream back in the 90's. Yeah right, and there are such things as flying pigs, Spinksey didn't have the biggest spot ever seen in Scotland and Becks ain't contemplated shagging around.

So Millwall made it to Wembley (yes I know it's Cardiff, but hey) and England won the series. What a weekend!!! I sat in Yates in Lewisham on Sat watching UManU beat the Goners, and in my front room yesterday watching Wall beat the Makems. What do they say ... "Only in America".

And now David Beckham has been shagging Rebecca Loos. Or so says his chauffeur, come-bodyguard. Oh no I mean his EX chauffeur, come-bodyguard. EX indeed. So he's not looking for some extra money along the way. Get over it. There's a transcript in the Sun of a text conversation Becks had with this bird. Now any person with a bit of common would realise it's a load of bollies. There wasn't one M8, GR8, LOL, or TXT BAC. He supposedly text things like "Where do you want to feel me the most". Oh come off of it, it's so laughable.

And have you seen the latest pics of Eric Cantona. Quality, absolute quality. If Vilhelm sees them this must be his new look. It's gotta be.

I didn't get to the Ideal Home Exhibition at the weekend. So much for planning eh. Oh well I'm 27 tomorrow ...

My tune of the day: Can't get away from you - Mood 2 Swing

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com