Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Champions League ... you're 'avin a laff ...

Sang Chrissy Powell as he jogged round the Anfield pitch yesterday ... Allegedly. Quality stuff if it was true.

Oh have I mentioned Brian Lara scored a new world record 400 runs not out. I sat down and watched him do it yesterday. Absolutely unbelievable. Yes England have wrapped up the series but it has been good to see the smug faces actually come back to some sort of reality. If I had been Brian I would have carried on batting, all 5 bleedin days ... that would have got the papers talking.

Oh and Charlton beat Liverpool ... 1-0. Only in America, unbelievable ... Siddddaaaaaaannnnnn ...

Well the Easter has come and gone. And I've done absolutely nothing. Oh how we laugh.

My tune of the day: I don't like cricket - 10cc

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com