Wednesday, April 07, 2004

It WAS my b'day

Blimey ... how much can one man drink??? Now that is a question.

I spent about 2 hours yesterday trawling the City trying to find Sticky Toffee Pudding. No luck. I ended up with Italian Cheesecake.

So I found out this morning that Chels beat the Ass. Whoopy doo. I for one ain't that bothered about any of it. I'm more bothered about the £500 electricity bill I received. Bloody British Gas.

It's football on Saturday. I haven't been to a game in ages ... or it seems like it. And they say that they play too many games ... yeah right.

I am looking out the window and it's quite depressing. No sunshine, no short skirts ...

My 3G phone has been repaired and returned. Well we will have to see if it makes any difference...

My tune of the day: Lovely Day - Bill Withers

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com