Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Just Say No ...

No it's not the old Grange Hill song ... it's what the Sun says about the EU dream. Don't hand power over to Brussels, I'm not so sure that this would happen anyway, but hey.

So the Tinkerman, tinkered just a bit too much last night. I think he actually lost it and as good as a victory against the Arse was this was ..., er, funny.

Well Charlton made their yearly trip to Old Trafford and rolled over. Now I'm not having a go here, but it's the same every time. Maybe some tactical variance wouldn't go a miss ... but we all know Curbs don't we.

Rebecca Loos turned up at the Kill Bill Prem. I would say that her pic in the papers this morning don't do her much credit, but I'm sure the likes of Bern, and Kev would have a go. NO CLASS !!!!

Talking of film prems, why do people want to stand in the rain and watch people go into the cinema. Every premier Leicester Square gets packed. I just don't get it ...!!!!

And whilst I'm on it, why when I am walking up a flight of stairs and reach half way does someone want to walk down the stairs and walk on my side? We then have a stand off at 10 paces ... I ain't moving.

My consignment of rosettes turned up this morning ... watch this space.

Also I'm not sure we needed the A5 size pic of Gloria Hunniford in our papers this morning. Now to me a funeral should be about personal grief and showing this is just ... crap.

I can't wait for Jordans autobiography ... you know it makes sense.

Oh, and the Sun have said that David Beckhams bandana thingy has got tongues wagging. They say that he was saying "I'm wearing boxer shorts!!!" Well we know that ain't true, don't we?? It was all on here yesterday, so please keep up.

My tune of the day: Non-stop to Brazil - Astrud Gilberto

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com