Tuesday, April 20, 2004

David Beckham ....

Well now we know??? David Beckham is heavily into receiving S&M. How do we know?? Well Davey wore a black bandana in his left pocket, easy ain't it.

And Littlejohn has never heard of a bloke shaving his privates. Blimey Kev there are two of you. Hello Mr Littlejohn, it's been happening for years. Wise up.

And whilst we are on Littlejohn accordingly Kevin Spacey is a fag.

It's the premier for Kill Bill Vol 2 this evening. I enjoyed Vol 1 and will be going out of my way to catch Vol 2, but do you know he is making Vol 3. Yeah in 2019. Great planning eh ????

Poor old Diego. He's critically ill in hospital and I don't think any person in England gives a fig. A shame really for such a talent to be remembered for that moment.

I'm going to try out a Body Jam class at lunch time. Wish me luck ... all thoses lycra clad hunnies and me ....

Oh and the boys are away at UManU tonight ... gawd help us ...

My tune of the day: Green and Gold - Roy Ayres

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com