Wednesday, April 28, 2004

On me 'ed son ....

There I am skipping through the Metro as I stand lazily on the Circle line. Page 13, unlucky? Maybe!!! How do you blow a raspberry by text???? Have I missed something here? Why would I want to? There are about 8 relies all telling you. From a ;oppppp to a rssssssp. A *rasp* to a *thrrrrp*.

I THINK PEOPLE NEED TO GET OUT A BIT MORE !!!!!

Then, on the same page, some one from Sheffield says we should have (as in like da country) a referendum on ID cards. Add that one to the EU referendum, the one about the Congestion charge and whether tea goes with fish and chips. *thrrrrrrrp*

I ran for 3 miles this morning, on a bleedin treadmill. I would say at the end my will to live was somewhat diminished. My mind wondered from work, through to Charlton's formation on Saturday to the big pants the girl in front of me had on. *rasp*

It's Tedmundos 6th birthday tomorrow. How time flies!!! He's only 21 years behind me ...:-*

supposedly Charlton are off to China for a two game tour in July. Now that is RED ARMY. thbpt

My tune of the day:Raspberry Beret - Prince

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com