Thursday, August 03, 2006

Wings Clipped

How easy a headline was that? We tropped over to PVR in the rain and stood there watching a typically saucey performance. That was my first game under the Dowie regime, so it was a little bit of a damp squib.

A couple of trialists that we couldn't hear the name off. Surely it's about time the Wings spent money on a good PA system. What ever happened to the covering at the road end. I'm sure they had a questionaire about 15 years ago.

Welling looked better than I expected, so if they keep it up I may nip down there a few times this year. I won't hold my breathe tho'.

The funniest sight was the whole New Zealand squad tyurning up 5 minutes before kick off. I'm sure they didn't know what to make of it. Welling in the rain. It's definately not a World Cup warm up.

I liked the look of Youga, so maybe that's why Chrissy Powel was let go? Who knows!!!

The weathers turned. Just as I was going to get in the garden and start chopping. Typical.

It was a session of circuits at the gym today. An hour sess. It made my feet go numb and my belly have a liking for hot chocolate. I don't know either.

Role on the weekend.

My tune of the day: You can't touch this - MC Hammer (The year 1990)

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com