Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Rubbish

Beep, beep... a text from Sir JimBob. He says he’s a but worried about tonight, It could be a real thrashing. He’s resigned to relegation, and we’re going to be no better than Sunderland.

Blimey Sir ... I nearly spat out my coffee. Worried, a thrashing. It's never been anything else against UManU. Well we had that 3-3 about 100 years ago. But 3-1, 4-0 in the last 2 seasons. Oh well.

I'm not exactly expecting the world tonight.

My number has finally ported over to O2. So I'm using the White Chocolate number. First impressions are not great. Can't send calls directly to voicemail, it doesn't have the time as a screensaver, it idles after about 10 seconds, I can't view some to my pictures. Well it's only a phone.

Seems like I'm on the credits to Good Times 6. Big up respect to Storming Norman.

My tune of the day: Hangin' on a string - Loose Ends

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com