Thursday, August 24, 2006

Man bites dog

Beep, beep ... another text. Blimey Gonzalo Sorondo has fractured his back. So what's the deal here I thought. Another 4 months sitting on his ass picking up 10 grand a week!!!! Andy Reid had problems getting out of bed, Jimmy Floyd had problems running and Matt Holland has problems impersonating a footballer.

Well that was another stuffing at the hands of UManU. Why we even bother is beyond me. But hey at least we had the weather.

I couldn't get my head around all the "Eng-er-land" nonsense. Charlton sand Engerland and UManU sang Portugal/ Argentina. Oh well it was all fun.

It was brought home to me last night, when we tried to take a quick freekick and the UManU player wouldn't retreat. Luke played the ball against him, and the ref laughed. Five days previously Djimmi was sent off for doing the same. Reality ...

Things that are annoying me today:

  • People clipping their nails in the Office.
  • People reading books as they walk down the platform.
  • The rain.
  • The thought of circuits at the gym.

It had better stop by next week. I've got two days of gardening to do. I've just spoken to my Bro, who's planning the operation. I should really do a blog like Barnie. Riscardos Garden - Heaven or Hell. Oh watch this space.

My tune of the day: Respect - Aretha Franklin

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com