Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Cricket, lovely cricket

Well Cookster brought it up, but now the real truth comes out maybe I can put my tuppenth in. As long as we've all been playing cricket, we all know that everyteam tampers with the ball. They spit on it, they rub it in the dirt, they pull at the seam, they rub it on their sweaty balls. But it's always the infidals that get the blame. Mike Gatting started it, and now Fletcher carries it on. Secretly going to the match referee to snitch on the oppo. Quality bit of cricket ethics that, but that's what you expect from England.

I can't believe that's gone down here though ... Pakistan were stuffing up England, but hey ho.

It would appear that Marcus Bent may be on his way!!!!!!

I also noted on the Pink Oboe list someone prasising Rob Elliott for Stanley beating Forest. Given that he was injured Pre-season I think our Rob didn't really contribute too much.

Blackberry's = Crackberry's ... now that made me laugh.

My tune of the day: When I found you - Patrice Rushen

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com