Friday, August 25, 2006

Well that's all folks ...

Fourty odd mill later and it's all over for the Blue Brigade. They drew Barca in the Champions league, a day or so after being dumped by Boro. So that's there season over. If it wasn't so funny I'd laugh. Poor old Ballack.

We head onto the second home game of the season with nowhere to go. We could try Marcus or Kevin up front, Kish in the middle, Rommo out wide. So what, it's Bolton. You know Kevin Nolan is going to score. Put fifty pence on it.

Now what I want to know is if they do cuttlery in the pound shop. I need to get some for the office. Oh and a bowl or two.

It's August bank holiday. It was a year ago that I headed off to Philli. How time flies. August Bank Holiday is usually the cut off point for Summer. It's all down hill towards Autumn, and then putting the bleedin clcoks back. What's that all about? Then Halloween, and Guy Fawlkes ... onto Chrimbo. Then we start all over again. Talk about wishing your life away.

I'm hoping it doesn't rain Tuesday or Wednesday. That's when I'm gardening ... so that'll be that then!!!!!

My tune of the day: I know you got soul - JB's

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com