Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hectic

It's been a weird, busy couple of days. Weddings, bad backs, text messages re new kits and loanees, and bleedin rain. It rained and it rained. Sod them people who have moaned about it being too hot, I blame them. It rained so much I had a leak in the conservatory. Another leak I might add.

I bought a ticket for the Wet Sham game on Saturday. Maybe I was deluded, but when it's all said and done I couldn't not go. Sitting on my own though ....

I was thinking about the signing of Scott Carson. When was the last really decent loan signing? Carlton Cole? John Hendry? Scott Houghton? He's got to be a better bet than that fat bloke at Narwich?

The suns out, so I'm in a happier mood.

My tune of the day: Too High - Stevie Wonder

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com