Thursday, August 10, 2006

More beeps ...

Blimey, we've gone beeptastic. 18:20ish last night confirmation that Matt Holland and Bryan Hughes had been sold for 2 pound each. Ho hum, no I mean Costa Rican wizard Christian Bolonas has signed on loan. Although he may be better suited to Wimbledon!!!! Thwack ....

It's lucky I'm not flying today. We're on a Critical alert and you're not allowed to carry handluggage on the plane. Everything, including wallets, phones, ipods to go in the hold. So some poor sod now arrives in Spain and all his belongings including essentials in Portugal!!!! Just stay home, or go to Newquay. I was listening to Alan Brazil on talksport this morning. They went live to a taxi driver who was at Terminal One at Heathrow. And it's over to Shabbaz at terminal one. Shabbaz what's the traffic like? Oh it's not too bad at present Alan, a little tailback but surprisingly no police on the approach. Ok, ok, says Brazil ... but where are you from Shabbaz. Er, I'm from London says our Taxi Driver hero. Well yes, says the Scottish version of Dr Evil, but where are your origins!!!! Well my parents are from Pakistan. Oh, yes says Dr Evil. Given that, do you think this will effect Sikhs!!!! Will they have to remove their turbans to fly. Well you could have knocked me down with a feather. Poor old Shabbaz was laft speechless. A great bit of Radio ... nearly up there with James Whale.

Has anyone watched any of the European Athletics? I have to say, Merlene Ottey running for Slovenia!!!!! What's that all about?

Still no idea on what phone I wont to get. Ho hum, oh and I cut down some of the garden, cleaned the kitchen and made fish pie and beans. Rock on.

My tune of the day: I love the nightlife - Alicia Bridges

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com