Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Summertime Special

So, the papers are full of reports of bags going missing. Well you don't have to be a genius to work out that that was always going to be the case. Passengers had to stick everything in the hold, including ipods, phones, books. So when the airlines lose your bags you are well and truely buggered.

It's still raining, and it's supposedly still summer.

I bought a hawaiian shirt at lunch time. Roll on my bollybobs. I also bought two beigels and a coconut tart. Rock on.

Another day closer to the first game of the season. I bet there will be a problem with the tubes come Saturday!!!!

Oh, and I finally decided on a new phone last night. Feast your eye's on this.

My tune of the day: Go Bang - Dinosaur L

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com